Smartwool's Women's Merino 250 Base Layer Pattern Crew has been elevated to help bring you more comfort to conquer cold weather days and activities. They've updated this 100% Merino wool fan-favourite with a new fit to improve functionality while enhancing aesthetics. Shoulder panels eliminate top shoulder seams and a flatlock seam construction helps minimize chafing. Add one of our best base layers for cold weather to your winter wardrobe and experience the difference the next time you go skiing, hiking, climbing, or biking.
This heavier, soft, 100% Merino wool fabric offers breathable warmth, moves sweat away from the body, and provides next-to-skin comfort in colder conditions
- Slim Fit
- 100% Merino wool fabric made with an interlock knit for enhanced comfort, breathability, thermoregulation, and odor resistance
- Fit updated to improve functionality while enhancing aesthetics for a range of body shapes
- Back body seam wraps to front for body-enhancing fit
- Crew neck with raglan sleeves
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- Knit in Vietnam: 100% Merino Wool
- Garment Weight: 218 g = 7.69 oz
- Style: SW016371
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Cool Iron As Needed
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash With Like Colours