This talisman features a sparrow holding a sprig of leaves in its beak. A master of flight and camouflage, it teaches us to use our creativity to solve problems. The sparrow speaks of higher thoughts and ideals.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on a sterling silver curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag. Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Talisman measures approx. 18mm x 18mm.
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men.